Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Rub it Out

I have realized that I need to stock up on pencils and erasers. Mostly erasers. I have resorted to using a pencil versus a pen for school. This makes me feel like I'm in Elementary school instead of University. Using a pen looks so messy when you have to keep crossing things out so with a pencil I just rub it out instead. It seems that I'm not in full swing yet. Maybe when I am , I can go back to a pen like a big girl. Why don't I just bring my lap top to take notes? It's too heavy for me. My backback (very streamline and doesn't make me look like a turtle) is already so stuffed it makes me tip over when I put it on.

This weekend I want to go to the Shops at Don Mills outdoor lifestyle center. Murale is finally here in Toronto! I'm thrilled. This is a store I MUST check out. I'm sure I'll find all the stuff I love. But probably not an eraser.

3 comments:

grace said...

I think it is a fine idea of using pencils and erasers. It could get confusing with all those crossouts with a pen! I would have tough time typing notes with my laptop, I think I would get lost in the class correcting my self on the computer.
It sounds like you are enjoying school. cool :)

Anonymous said...

I've been up there Sharon, and even though it's not finished yet, it's an interesting setup up. What doesn't make sense is that no one is going to want to roam around once the snow hits. Did the architect ever consider this? Guess he doesn't live in T.O. Have fun shopping, but then again, you usually do.

Sharon said...

Grace, I am enjoying school! It's a huge adjustment though, but worth it.I have brought my laptop in but it's too heavy with all my book, I've almost fallen over...twice...

Rance, I didn't get to go to the mall. But I do agree with you about the layout. It is nice to have that courtyard but in the winter it may be a deterrent. It' wouldn't stop me from shopping!