Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fondled

It's March Break and I've got a lot on my plate.

With the recent events of devastation in Japan my daughter and I have decided to do some fund raising. We are selling yummy melt in your shortbread cookies with bits of chocolate and toffee (plain also available). Cookies for a cause. How can you go wrong?

Needless to say we are up to our eyeballs in cookie batter.

My house is still under renovation (it never seems to end) and in a desperate need to get organized we went off to IKEA for some storage ideas.

I cannot go to IKEA without perusing through their Swedish food section. They have everything from chocolate to frozen meatballs. While in the line up, a wee lil' old lady bumped into me (I use wee with humour as not many are more wee than me). She turned to apologize and put her arm around me and began to rub and tap me while smiling and saying "so sorry so sorry". Only her hand was not on my back. It was on my butt! I stood there mortified and only politely smiled while saying, "ahhh...it's okay". While what felt like an eternal violation, I do believe it was meant as a warm apology and not a cheap fondling.

Or was it?

1 comment:

grace said...

That's awesome on your fundraising!

I can only imagine the look on your face, in the wee one's display of apology, haha