Monday, June 28, 2010

Fringe Benefit

Bangs or no bangs? What to do? What to do? Such a difficult decision sometimes.

Three reasons to get bangs:
  1. create instant drama and/or softness
  2. create the illusion of a different face shape
  3. emphasize eyes
Three things to consider:
  1. breakouts on your forehead (stay away from wax and paste products containing petroleum to prevent this)
  2. hair in your face or eyes
  3. strong cowlick (however, sometimes this can work to your advantage)

Whatever the reason, bangs are a great way to change things up. They have come a far way since our childhood days. My brother used to cut my bangs when I was a kid. You can only imagine...

Bangs can be:
worn full


swept to the side


texturized

At your next hair session, get "banged". Why not? Justin did!

3 comments:

grace said...

My Mom used to cut my bangs when I was a kid. Oh boy, you should see those photos.
I carry a side bang myself...

Christine said...

I want bangs now!

bb said...

I love a little fringe!