Monday, June 28, 2010

I Pity the Fool


Now that I've been off for a while, I can honestly say that I have been a busy bee. I am still balancing work and family life and have now added job hunting and contract work to my list.


At least now I have time to actually "hang out" with my loved ones. We love going to the movies. Recently we went to go see A-TEAM and Karate Kid.


Both:
  • offered cheesy 8o's charm from the original but with some new twists
  • had a ton of action and laughs
  • kept me entertained the entire time...hello Bradley Cooper
Of course, Jaden Smith made me cry. I hope his parents keep him in the straight while his fame and acting career flourish.

3 comments:

grace said...

oh yeah...bradley cooper!! Ill go see the movie.;)

bb said...

A-TEAM Yes!
Karate Kid No! So lame.

Christine said...

Nice new image on the site. She looks relaxed and happy in the salon!