Sunday, September 5, 2010

Schoolgirl Fashionista


I love this time of the year. The EX is on and the nights are cooler. For me, it's bitter sweet. The summer is almost over which makes me kinda sad but my favourite time of the year soon approaches.

Fall.

This means it's time to ramp up my wardrobe and pack away my shorts, summer dresses and flip flops.

Tuesday is the first day of school for most kids.What will my little fashionista wear on the first day of school?

Her apparel of choice for this season is to transition her summer clothes with fall fashions.


Jean cut offs with stockings.

Paired with great boots.

Topped with a military styled jacket.



Off the shoulder braid.


Man, I love that kid. I of course will wear the grown-up version by abandoning the cut offs for a pair of Second yoga jeans. They are the most comfy jeans ever. I mean ever. So comfy you could go into downward dog.

1 comment:

grace said...

Nice outfit, she is one stylish girl. Love the shoes!! (I have a love of shoes.)
The outfit is fantastic, and the jacket. B)
I like the fall aswell, although you probably see more of it with the real change of seasons. I miss the Indian Summer into the cool crisp days.

:)