Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Daily Do's + Dont's for 2011

Do:
  • laugh (even if it's at yourself)
  • floss
  • wear sunscreen
  • drink plenty of water
  • wash your make up off before going to bed
  • perform a random act of kindness (a simple hello or smile can make someones day)
Don't:
  • forget to hug your loved ones (even if it's over the phone xoxo)
  • hold anger
  • go to bed with wet hair
  • chew your nails/cuticles (eww...)
  • eat too much before bed
  • hold your pee
I like the last one, it makes me laugh. If you know me you are smiling right now, if you don't you are probable saying "huh?" which will make those who really know me smile even more.

Cheers to a beautiful YOU both inside and out for 2011!

1 comment:

grace said...

awesome post for 2011.

I like the last one. :)